Thursday, August 8, 2013

Daily Goals - Thursday, August 8th, 2013

This morning was hard to get out of bed. I was sore and sleepy after yesterday's workout. I did though end up doing My Morning Cleaning Schedule and feed the pets.

Today's Goals 
1. Work - I work from 8am-6pm. I have all three kids today. 
2. Gardening -plant broccoli in little pots as transplants. I read the might grow better that way. I think they might be right because then I don't have to over water the other plants. To keep them wet until the sprout true leaves. 
3. Hubby time- tonight we are going to have movie night. I'm going to stop at a red box on the way home and pick up a movie. 
4. Workout- do P90x. I have been doing good sticking with it! 88 more days to go! 
5. Reading - read some of Luke. 
Yesterday's Goals
1. Work - I work from 8am - 6pm. Today should be fun, we have art class and having a picnic at the mall
2. Gardening - check my zucchini, see if I have a vine borer in it
3. Gardening plant broccoli in little pots as transplants. I read the might grow better that way. I think they might be right because then I don't have to over water the other plants. To keep them wet until the sprout true leaves. 
4. Workout- I started the P90x, today is cardio
5. Cleaning- clean our room
I did good with my goals yesterday. I didn't have time to plant anything because I got out of work 40 minutes late. How did you do on your goals? 

No comments:

Post a Comment