Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Daily Goals- Tuesday, August 6, 2013

I got up today and started to move. I got the wash going, feed the pets, and worked on reading. Hubby got me a new gardening book. It is about how to grow all year long. Time to plant again! 

Today’s Goals

1. Work- I work from 8am-6pm.

2.     Gardening ~ research what could be killing my squash. I’m thinking it the ants! UGH I do not like them at all. They won’t go away.

3.     Gardening ~ research what I can give my tomato plant, it is tuning yellow.

4. Workout- I am going to do light yoga today. It is time to work on getting my body in shape.

5. Write my weekly goals and post them. - Having goal help me feel like I didn't get anything done this week. 

Yesterday's Goals
 
1.     Work ~ I work from 8:45am-6pm. - I had a great day at work. 

2.     Gardening ~ research what could be killing my squash. I’m thinking it the ants! UGH I do not like them at all. They won’t go away. - didn't get to it 

3.     Gardening ~ research what I can give my tomato plant, it is tuning yellow.- didn't get to it. 

4.    Couponing ~ research more on this Giant deal. There are so may free items. I’m hoping to have the plan up before Wednesday, so you guys can do it too. I’m going to hopeful make at least $10 in gas this week! - if I do this right I will make $40 at the Gaint in gas points!

5.     Cleaning~ clean the Kitchen today. - the kitchen is clean, it so nice to come home to a clean house!

I got done a few of my goals yesterday. How did you do on your goals?

No comments:

Post a Comment