|He want to greet me this morning!|
1. Drop baby off- today my dad is watching Lukas during the day. I have 3 kids I watch today and my little one. I'm out of beds at work. That means I have to be at my Dad's at 6:45am, that is so early!
2. Work- I work today from 8am- 6pm. I have to drop the littles off at a friends tonight.
3. Gardening- walk around garden and see what is going on.
4. Gardening- research how to save zucchini seeds. I have 2 nice zuchini and I want to save their seeds for next year.
5. Cleaning- post new clean routine and clean bathroom. I hope to get some down time to get to blog about my cleaning. I have been trying but have gotten time yet.
|My first peach Ever!!|
I am working today from 8am-6pm. - I had a great day with the littles! They were prefect yesterday and even got a comment on how good they are!
2. Art Class-
today the little ones have art class! Then weare going to go on a picnic. I think today is a prefect park day! - We had a great time at library! - We meet up with friends. Then we head to the park for a great day! The kids loved the picinc and play time.
3. Cleaning- post new clean routine and
work on cleaning our room. - I got some of the room picked up and cleaned. A little at a time until it is the way I want the house to be!
4. Stay awake-
last night I was up 3 times with the baby. It's harder than I remember. - ok having a baby full is harder then I remember, coffee is my best friend again! He is so cute though. As of now I can't wait to have one of my own again!
5. Reading - read the rest of "Accidental Farmer" - the baby didn't take a good afternoon nap, so I didn't get any time to read.
|The pears are now facing down|
I have a busy day and hoping to get a few minutes at nap to have time to work on blogging. What are you doing today?