Thursday, August 15, 2013

Daily Goals- Thursday, August 15, 2013

This morning was going then talked too someone, who always seems to be lyes to. I wonder if the liar thing it is ok, or if the person getting lyed to just doesn't care. I got my Morning Cleaning Schedule done. I also got dinner together to bring to work.

Today's goals 
1. Work - I work today from 8am-6:30pm. 
2. Mom's - get Cass ready for my mom's. My mom takes her back to school shopping once a year and buys her an outfit or two. 
3. P90x- I bought it to work today. I am plan on giving up my afternoon coffee for a workout hoping it wakes me up. 
4. Cooking - make dinner tonight is pork with garlic sauce, side of yellow squash, and potatoes! Mmmmm
5. Blogging - write my wedding post, and a shopping one. 

Yesterday's goals 
1. Work- I work today from 8am-6pm. We have art class and then lunch with friends. - we had a wonderful lunch. 
2. Gardening - harvest cucumbers from garden. I want to try to plant more seeds too! - I was to beat by shopping I didn't get too. 
3. Shopping- back to school shopping today, we are heading to Kolhs and Plato Closet. School in less than a week. - she had a blast! She got 6 shirts, 3 jeans and 2 outfits. She has her Kohls cash and has a coupon to spend like $30 off free at Kolhs. Pluss she has money aside for shoes. 
4. Workout - day 5 of P90x - nope shopping killed me
5. Cleaning - our bedrooms!- nope napping killed me 

I didn't get much done yesterday. It felt like a long hard day. Between shopping and working, by 9 , I was ready for bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment