I had trouble getting up this morning. I was so sleepy! It didn't get to do my normal routine. I did get a chance to get in the garden. I'm so sad, I harvest my last zucchini today.
1. Work - I work from 8am - 6pm. Today should be fun, we have art class and having a picnic at the mall.
2. Gardening - check my zucchini, see if I have a vine borer in it.
3. Gardening plant broccoli in little pots as transplants. I read the might grow better that way. I think they might be right because then I don't have to over water the other plants. To keep them wet until the sprout true leaves.
4. Workout- I started the P90x, today is cardio.
5. Cleaning- clean our room.
I work from 8am-6pm. - we had a great day and got outside. It was so nice out!
2. Gardening ~
research what could be killing my squash. I’m thinking it the ants! UGH I do not like them at all. They won’t go away. - there are a few diffent things that could be effecting my plant. To much water - I haven't even water it more then twice this year. Bugs - squash bugs, vine borers, ants, or cucumber beetles. Time to check it out.
3. Gardening ~ research what I can give my tomato plant, it is tuning yellow. - I didn't get to it.
5. Write my weekly goals and post them. -