Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Daily goals - Tuesday, August 13, 2013

It raining here. It made me late for work because the roads are flooding out arounds my work. I did get the morning chores done. 

Today's goals 
1. Work- I work 8am-6pm. It is a short work week. 
2. Gardening - research some fall gardening sites. I want to learn as much as I can about fall gardening. 
3. Cleaning- today I'm going to work on the mudroom. 
4. Kids Korner- write lesson plans for school week! 
5. Reading- "What's it Like to Be Married to Me" by Linda Dillow. I like read a marriage book twice a year. It makes me look into my relationship with hubby and work on it. 

You didn't hear from me this weekend because we were busy with friends this weekend. It was nice to get out of the house! 

No comments:

Post a Comment