Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Daily goals- Wednesday, August 14, 2013


Mmmm Dinner
It was a busy morning. I got done my all my Morning Cleaning. Then I feed all the pets, and made dinner. We are having cheese steaks out of the crockpot. Mmmm check out the rest of this Week's Menu. I can't believe how busy the morning was. 

Today's goals 
1. Work- I work today from 8am-6pm. We have art class and then lunch with friends. 
2. Gardening - harvest cucumbers from garden. I want to try to plant more seeds too!
3. Shopping- back to school shopping today, we are heading to Kolhs and Plato Closet. School in less than a week.
4. Workout - day 5 of P90x
5. Cleaning - our bedrooms!
Yesterday's goals
1. Work- I work 8am-6pm. It is a short work week
2. Gardening - research some fall gardening sites. I want to learn as much as I can about fall gardening
3. Cleaning- today I'm going to work on the mudroom. 
4. Kids Korner- write lesson plans for school week
5. Reading- "What's it Like to Be Married to Me" by Linda Dillow. I like read a marriage book twice a year. It makes me look into my relationship with hubby and work on it

No comments:

Post a Comment