Friday, January 3, 2014

Daily Goals - Friday, January 3, 2014

Good morning, well afternoon. It was along night for us. The snow worried us because home had a lot of driving today. I'm also sore because of my workout push up challenge. It is challenge is hard if you don't normal workout. 

Today's Goals
1. Keep the fire going. It is suppose to get very very cold tonight. I have to make sure the house stays warm. Right now it is at 66' hoping to get it in mid 75'. 
2. Bills- ugh it's Friday! I hate paying bills, because I always feel broke afterward. This year though we are focusing on our bills and paying things off.
3. Gardening- cleaning pots today! I will start to plant some herbs to try to grow though out the winter to cook with. But I need my started pots clean.
4. Shoveling the drive way! No gym today, have about 1 hour of shoveling to do. That's over 350 carlories. 
5. Cleaning- I would like to vacuumed and sweep up the house. 

What do you have planned for the day? Are you playing in the snow or wishing it was gone? Time to shovel!

No comments:

Post a Comment