Thursday, January 9, 2014

Daily Goals- Wednesday, January 9, 2014

Good morning, getting up has been so hard this week. I haven't been able to fall asleep until 11-11:30. I end up kick hubby out of the bedroom last night. I was so sleepy. I did though end up getting all my morning chores done. 

Today's Goals
  1. Work - I work from 8am-6pm. Today is my last day of work. We are still stuck in the house because it is so cold out. 
  2. Workout - I am behind on my calories. So I want to do some type of workout maybe the little ones and I will do yoga. 
  3. Family - I have been so beat after work, the poor hubby has been on his own. Tonight I want to get a movie and snuggle with him tonight.  
  4. Reading - Today I want to work on finishing Peter 2 in the bible today.
Today I didn't give myself to many goals. I have been so beat afterwork. I haven't want to do anything. So today I'm not going to push myself to much! What are you doing today? 

No comments:

Post a Comment