Monday, January 6, 2014

Daily Goals~ Monday, January 6th, 2014

I had a lazy weekend. I didn't feel like doing much and weather was yucky around me. Today, I'm hoping to get my butt back in gear. I'm starting my only coffee and water diet today. Everything else is going to be cut out. I have stayed on tact of my  Monthly Goal Challenge and my calorie count. Not perfect but keeping up with it.
This morning was a busy morning but I got all my morning chores done. I left the chicks out today. It is raining but nice. They will be locked up again tomorrow and have been locked up all weekend, because of the cold weather.

Today's Goals
  1. Work~ I work from 8am-6pm. This will be my first full week back to working in about a month. I hope the kids take it easy on me.
  2. Couponing~ This week, I'm getting back into couponing. It is going to be hard this month money wise. Therefore I need to save penny, I can.
  3. Workout~ Today I'm  going to work on getting back on track of Workout Goals- the Week of January 2nd ~ 9th, 2014 
  4. Cleaning ~ I want to work on picking up the office. This is the only room in the house that is a huge mess. It is time to start to organize it.
  5. Gardening~ I'm going to work on my Gardening ~ 28 Weeks After my last frost ~Weekly Goals by picking out my seeds.
What are you doing today? What are your goals?

No comments:

Post a Comment