Thursday, January 2, 2014

Daily Goals ~ Thursday, January, 2, 2014

It was hard to get up though. This morning was the 1st morning I had to get up at 5:30am, to get my morning chores done. I did get them done though. It was funny the only person excited to see me up early was the cat. She was happy to be feed. The chicks yelled at me and the dog stole my spot. I had to get the little one up early too, its her 1st day back to school.
Today is my 1st day back to work! I have missed  them and can't wait to see them. I have so many fun thing planed for this year!

Daily Goals
  1. Work ~ I work form 8am-6pm today. I hope the upcoming storm holds out until 6pm, that way I don't have to worry about it.
  2. Workout ~ Today is the 2nd day in My Monthly Workout challenge. I'm so excited, today is 45 push ups. It might be hard but hopeful get my back and arms in shape!
  3. Cleaning ~ Today is cleaning the bathroom, and putting way wash.
  4. Gardening ~ Get my herb seeds I'm going to plant in the basement ready. I want to have the ones I'm going to plant together.
  5. Reading ~ I'm going to look though my kindle and find a good Aquaponic book and start to read it. I have so many I got for free. time to learn more about it, in less than 6 month hubby and I are going to try it!
What are you doing today? Do you write list to help you figure it out? Let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment