Thursday, January 23, 2014

Daily Goals ~ Thursday, January 23, 2014

Ok this year is a rough year in the being, that's why you haven't heard from me lately. I got me rabbits. I hope to tell you all about them later today. We also lost water, our well pump went. Ugh that sucked. Then stress of hubby going on military leave. My future SIL being herself. Then this soon, and cold weather. I have been over stressed out.

Ok This morning, I got some of my morning chores. I didn't do the dishes. There isn't that many and I don't want to waste the water.

Today's Goals
  1. Work~ I work from 8am-6pm. We have been stuck inside all week. I'm done being in inside. The little ones are doing better than me.
  2. Couponing ~ I have to go to Redner's and get yogurt and produce. I want to stop at the acme and get my free pasta sauce.
  3. Blog ~ I want to tell you about my Bunnies, Ivory and Shadow.
  4. Clean ~ I want to pick up the living room and vacuum.
  5. Fire~ I need to make sure this fire is running, most of the time. With the weather I the single digits it is making my house so cold. If we didn't have the heater, I think I would be freezing. I'm so sick of the cold weather.
What are you doing today?

No comments:

Post a Comment