Thursday, January 9, 2014

Workout Goals ~ Week of 9th- 16th, 2014

New week new goals! I got on the scale last week and was 160 lbs. That is a lot for my body, because I am only 5'2". I was so upset with myself. My goal was to get out if 160. Guess what?? I did it. I got on the scale yesterday morning and I weighted 154.2! I lost more than 5 lbs. 

That makes me want to stay focused, and hopeful get out of the 152 by next week. I know that it is hard, because that is 2 lbs I want to lose. I can do it! 

Weekly Goals
Thursday - Monthly Workout Challenge  (I have work and won't make it to the gym) 
Friday - One hour of gym and Monthly Workout Challenge
Saturday - Zumba and Monthly Workout Challenge
Sunday - Monthly Workout Challenge and walk the dog
Monday - Monthly Workout Challenge, hour on the bike at the gym, and walk the dog
Tuesday - Monthly Workout Challenge, and walk the dog
Wednesday - Monthly Workout Challenge and Wii workout

I started using my Lose It app. I love it! I think that is a huge part of all my weight lost. It make you truly see what you are eating and putting into your body. I have it set to lose 2 lbs a week. I'm not perfect and go over the count sometimes but it helps a lot to stay on track. 

My Weekly Lose It Chart

Here is how I did last week. I didn't make it to the gym. The storms that came in though out the weekend where bad and trapped me in my house. I did though stay on my Monthly Workout Challenge! I can do 65 push ups! I'm so proud of myself. 

Last Weekly Goals
Thursday - Monthly Workout Challenge  (I have work and won't make it to the gym) 
Friday - Body Works Plus Abs, (I will do a workout video if we get the bilizard they are calling for) and Monthly Workout Challenge. ~ We got a lot of snow, I shoveled instead of going to the gym.
Saturday - Zumba and Monthly Workout Challenge. ~ roads were bad, I didn't leave the house.
Sunday - Yoga video and Monthly Workout Challenge.
Monday - Monthly Workout Challenge 
Tuesday - Workout with the wii fiitness as a family and Monthly Workout Challenge. ~ been so drained after work.
Wednesday - Monthly Workout Challenge.

How are you doing on your workout goals? Did you make a New years goal to get in shape? Let me know 

Here is My Workout Journey thought 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment