Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Daily Goals- Wednesday, January 15th, 2014

Good morning. Getting up this morning wasn't easy. I was cuddle in between hubby and my pup. It was so warm and cozy. I did get up and start my morning chores. I woke up my little one 15 minutes early to play with our new additions. She was happy to get up early! 

Today's goals 
1. Work - I work from 8am- 6pm. 
2. Shopping- I want stop at CVS, Petco, and Wegmans 
3. Kids Kroner- today little one has school and I'm taking little man to art and lunch out. It will be nice. 
4. Cleaning- I want to vacume the house.  With 4 indoor pets right now. I want to make sure to keep up on the house.
5. Play with the pets- I know we are going to be giving the bunnies attention and I want to make sure the dog and cat don't feel left out. 

What are you doing today? 

No comments:

Post a Comment