Thursday, January 30, 2014

Daily goals- Thursday, January 30, 2014

Good morning the last two weeks were crazy! I work 4 days each week and hubby was on military training. So I didn't have anytime to breathe. Plus this cold weather is killing me!! I'm so sick of it. They are calling for more snow next week and huge strom that weekend. Ugh I'm so over the snow. 
Today's goals 
1. Work- I work from 8am-6pm. We are in the house today, it's so cold. 
2. Workout- yoga this afternoon. I have a kink in my neck that is messing with my back. 
3. Couponing- I have 3 stores to shop at tonight. The deals are awesome, soda for hubby, part of little one brithday gift and food. 
I'm only giving myself a little to do because when I get home I'm going to be over whelmed. What are you doing today?

No comments:

Post a Comment