Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Weekly Goals - January 7- 14, 2014

This is the 1st set of Weekly Goals for 2014. I have set many goals for 2014, and the only way I know to work toward them is to do it a little at a time. I'm going to break down my 2014 Yearly Goals littler weekly goals. This helps me not become overwhelmed  and stressed.

My Weekly Goals

  1. Family - Write a love letter to hubby. He really loves this and make him feel special. That is how I want him to feel. 
  2. Self - stick to my weekly workout goals. Every Thursday I post a new goal for the week and update you on how I'm doing. Here is this week Workout Goals- the Week of January 2nd ~ 9th, 2014.
  3. Friends - I know one of my friends didn't have much money to order some cool new seeds, so I'm going to share some of the ones I just got! 
  4. Church- this weekend will be my and my daughter's 1st week back to church. Plus hubby said he would go. This is huge because he hasn't be in church since before we meet. (Over 7 years ago.
  5. Pets - I am planning to walk the dog this week. I am going to walk him in the morning. This week I'm planning on walking him for 15 minutes. We both are out of shape, and it cold so I want to do start walking him in small steps. Plus getting up earlier is going to be hard. 
  6. Gardening - Stick to my gardening goals.  On Fridays I post my gardening goals for the week. This helps me keep up with my gardening in small sections. I have over 11 gardening beds and hoping to plant 6 more veggie beds and 6 herb beds this year. You can check out this weeks goals at Gardening ~ 28 Weeks After my last frost ~Weekly Goals.
  7. Finances - sit down with hubby set out our yearly finance goals, and start this month budget. Ugh not looking forward to this, because money talk always  stressful for us. After watching, my parents almost spilt up over money. I don't want to ever be their. 
  8. Reading- I'm reading "A Pocket Guide to Herbs".  I'm hoping to read 1/2 of this week. I also want to finish listen to Peter 1 & 2 in the Bible this week. 
  9. Work- I work 3 more days this week. 
  10. Blogging- I want to reach out an read more blogs like mine. 
This week is going to be a busy week. So much I want to get done.  What are you doing this week? Attach you blog site if you have one with your goals! If you don't blog, let me know what you are planning on doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment