Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Wedding Wednesday - The rings!!!

Our rings!
As soon as we got engage, my mind went right to rings! I love myself engagement ring, it's not big just like I wanted. I don't like diamonds, and I don't like that it sticks out. I watch kids and I want to have more and I don't want the ring to scratch them. Yes, it does happen.

Now my awesome Hubby, bought me a ring set. Therefore my wedding band matches my engagement ring! He so smart and sweet. We took them to Zern's (local flee market) and got them size. My ring are done. His wedding band was a little harder. We went to pick it out. He picked it out and fell in love with it!

In my opinion the rings at the most important thing, after you get engaged. You need them to get married. In your opinion what is the most important thing you need to get married?

To learn more about us check out Intro to the Wedding Information to learn how he proposed read Proposal. Next week see what he made for our wedding. I'm so lucky to have a guy that will help make stuff for our wedding!

No comments:

Post a Comment