Monday, December 21, 2015

Daily Goals - Monday, December 21, 2015

   
Date Night was a blast
       Good morning, how was your week? Mine weekend was fun. Hubby and I had a date night on Saturday! He took me to Christmas Village and the to Red Robins for dinner. It was so nice to get out and have fun just the two of us! It was cold this weekend, and we had our first fire in the wood stove this weekend. Did you have fun this week?

Today's goals
  1. Work - I have all 3 off my little men today. Today we get start Christmas projects. It's going to be so much fun. 
  2. Car maintenance - I have to run to Midas. 
  3. Gardening - start to clean pots, I have so many pots that I have to clean. Today, I hope to be able to clean enough pots to be able to plant my seeds on Thursday. 
  4. Financial budget - I need to sit down and plan the budget for the next 3 months. Quarterly budget for our house. 
  5. Workout - I want to do T25 workout today. 
What are your goals for today? Are you getting ready for Christmas?

No comments:

Post a Comment