Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Daily Goals - Tuesday, December 15th, 2015

     I can't believe it is going to be 58° today. This weather is crazy. It doesn't feel like Christmas time. It feels like spring! What are you up to today? Here are my goals for today....
Beautiful morning 

Daily Goals

  1. Work- Today I work with my 3 little men. We are learning about the letter Jj this week. 
  2. Workout- Today I want to do my T25 workout and take a 10 minute walk. 
  3. Reading - I finished my book yesterday so today I need to find a new book to read. I'm going to look for a gardening book.
  4. Christmas- We are planning on putting up and decorating the Christmas tree tonight. 
     I have a busy day planned full of fun activities for the kids and some awesome things for me. What are you doing today? 

No comments:

Post a Comment