I found this on Pinterest and thought it was the cutest project. Thank you for posting your idea Creativity takes flight, I loved it. But like always we changed it up a little bit.
|Things you need|
- 3 piece of white paper
- 3 piece of colored paper
- Brown marker or crayon
- Paint and paint brushes
|Getting ready for project|
- Cut the paper into quarters
- Draw bread on the paper and cut it out
- Cut big oval out of the color paper
|Kids doing their project|
- Color the bigger bread brown
- Glue it on the oval
- Glue the smaller bread on the brown bread
- Paint on the white part of the bread
While you are doing the project sneak in some education.
- What colors are we using? Math Readiness skill
- What letter does bread, paper, jam start with? Reading Readiness skill
- How many piece of bread is there? Math Readiness skill
- Which piece of bread are bigger? Smaller? Math Readiness skill
Isn't learning so much fun? The best part is the little ones are just having fun with the project and picking the important things too.
More letter Jj