Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Daily Goals - Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Hubby has to love me to be fixing my car at 8pm
     Today is going to be a mellow rain day. We are going to work on Christmas fun stuff. We are going to have so much fun. Yesterday, was such a busy afternoon, I didn't get much done. Oh well I always have today. 

Today's Goals
  1. Work - I have all 3 off my little men again today. It's going to be fun because I have so much fun Christmas plans. 
  2. Kids Knorner- we are going to work on our Christmas gift to the parents.  I have a cute idea in mind. 
  3. Cooking - we are going to make sugar cookies today and decorate them. 
  4. Gardening- start to clean pots, I have so many pots that I have to clean. Today, I hope to be able to clean enough pots to be able to plant my seeds on Thursday. Yes it's the same as yesterday, hopeful I can get to it today. 
  5. Christmas - I get to exchange Christmas gift with my little men today. I'm so excited! I hope the love what I got them. 
  1. Work - I have all 3 off my little men today. Today we get start Christmas projects. It's going to be so much fun. - I had so much fun with them. We learned so many new Christmas songs and had fun sing them. 
  2. Car maintenance - I have to run to Midas. - After a little scare, Midas was able to lossing the lugs on the tire so hubby could fix my breaks. Which was really needed. 
  3. Gardening - start to clean pots, I have so many pots that I have to clean. Today, I hope to be able to clean enough pots to be able to plant my seeds on Thursday. - I didn't get to this. Little man and I were out almost all napTime between car place, grocery store, and two other store getting stuff for our Christmas gift. We we're very short on time. 
  4. Financial budget - I need to sit down and plan the budget for the next 3 months. Quarterly budget for our house. - I did this budget is back in order. Now I have a plan. 
  5. Workout - I want to do T25 workout today. - I didn't get to this. Little man and I were out almost all napTime between car place, grocery store, and two other store getting stuff for our Christmas gift. We we're very short on time.
How did you do on your goals yesterday? What are you planning today? Let me know. 

No comments:

Post a Comment