Saturday, December 7, 2013

Christmas Gifts ~ For Gardening Friends

Starter Green Houses!
I love Christmas because it's one of my favorite times a year! But not being rich always makes it so hard. I want to give so much to so many people that have touched my life but we don't always have the money to do that!
This year I found seed starter greenhouse cats very cheap at the Christmas Tree Store, back in August. I picked him up for less than a dollar figuring I can use them for my four gardening friends. 
 
My Seeds I saved for my friends
I also started to save some of my own gardening seeds this year. I plan on giving the four different type of seeds that I have safer my gardens my gardening friends I also have eight more spots to fill in the seed starter kit.

All my seeds, think I have enough??
Luckily my hubby Loves to buy me seeds all the time so I have many to choose from to share with my friends.

 The only question is what seats to share? Do you have any ideas?

No comments:

Post a Comment