Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Gardening tips- Herbs your cabinet that could help you when your sick




This chart has so much information, thank you to the person that made it

I love researching all these herb and look at what benefits they have. I love knowing if I'm adding these to may family meals, that are helping them. (I am not saying that if you have issues don't see your doctor, because the do have ways to help you and I'm not a doctor) By looking at this chart can see the area my family has issues and can add more herbs to help with that problem, when I'm cooking. Like if we are sick, I can make chicken soup for the family and add some sage and rosemary, which pair great with chicken, to help use get better faster. Knowing this information you can help your family too!



No comments:

Post a Comment