Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Daily Goals ~ Wednesday, December 11th, 2013

Good Morning! I traded for yesterday off for a half day Friday! The roads were horrible, so I would rather have stayed home. This morning is the first morning. I'm back to getting up early for a morning fire. I sucks, but helps keep the house warm throughout the day.

Today's Goals
  1. Work ~ Today I work from 8am- 6pm. It might be a long day because the little ones haven't seen me all week. I have missed them so much though!
  2. Cleaning ~ back to work makes clean when I get home so hard to do. But we are having friends over for dinner on Saturday and that won't leave me with a lot of time. With that being said today, I will clean the bathroom and fold 2 baskets of wash.
  3. Reading - today is the last day with my book. That's makes me so sad!! But I have had it for a month. 
  4. Cooking- we changed the menu for today. We are having steak and potatoes. Mmmm
Yesterday's Goals
  1. Work~ I am going to try to go in. I'm going to leave earl and see if I can make it. If I can't. I will turn around. But I don't want to call of for an inch or two of snow. - I couldn't make it to work roads we horrible. 
  2. Clean ~ I want to clean and vacuum out bedroom. My house looks awesome want to keep it that way. We have a dinner party on Saturday. - it nice to have the house picked up. 
  3. Reading~ I need to work on finishing my book. I have it out until Thursday, but might call and renew it, if they let me. - I didn't get to go to work and that is where my book was. 
  4. Snow ~ I want to take sometime and enjoy the snow. I watch the dog and hubby play, it was so cute.- the dog and hubby had a blast I. The snow
Hope you have a wonderful! What do you have planned? 

No comments:

Post a Comment