Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Daily Goals ~ Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Good Morning. I have been up since 5am. My little one had her school call and cancel. Therefore depending if I should head to work or not. They are saying the bad stuff should start at 9am and be over at 1pm. I'm also feeling a lot better. 2 more days on one medicine and 4 more on the other.

Today's Goals
  1. Work~ I am going to try to go in. I'm going to leave earl and see if I can make it. If I can't. I will turn around. But I don't want to call of for an inch or two of snow.
  2. Clean ~ I want to clean and vacuum out bedroom. My house looks awesome want to keep it that way. We have a dinner party on Saturday.
  3. Reading~ I need to work on finishing my book. I have it out until Thursday, but might call and renew it, if they let me.
  4. Snow ~ I want to take sometime and enjoy the snow. I watch the dog and hubby play, it was so cute.
What are you doing today? What is you favorite thing to do on a snow day?

No comments:

Post a Comment