Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Wedding Wednesday- Changing Bridesmaid

    You know you're going to read this person think I'm being a bridezilla. I have put a lot of thought into this. One of my bridesmaid has seen to be a huge issue for me and making every tiny little thing I plan, about my wedding a huge problem. 
    I'm not going to use this post to complain or bad mouth somebody I have 5 good reasons for changing my bridesmaid. I understand that this might cause a problem because the bridesmaid is my future sister-in-law, but I can't take her drama in my wedding any longer. 
   I am very excited though about the bridesmaid that's going to take her spot! She's a wonderful person that I've known for the last 18 years. She is so excited to help me start planning my wedding and know what's going on with it! I can't wait to have somebody that really wants to help plan the wedding enjoy this time of my life with me. 
    I understand that this might cause a lot of drama and might have some effects that I don't want to deal with. After my hubby and I have spoken about this this is the best way for us to continue our wedding plans. 
    I also feel like I can do this because my wedding is over a year away, the bridesmaid has not bought the dress went to look at dresses with me or has helped with any of the wedding plans. I guess we will see how this turns out. 
    Have you ever had to get rid of a bridesmaid? If so how did you do it?

No comments:

Post a Comment