- Make cookies- I love Christmas cookies! I love to eat them and give them out as little gift to the Aunts that I really can't afford gifts for. It just a little treat to say I was thinking of you.
- Wrap gifts- I finished buying my Christmas gifts a month ago, but haven't wrapped them.
- Christmas Tree- I have a tree and cleaned out an area to put it. I haven't put it up though. Hoping to get that done this week.
- Christmas crafts- this is such a fun week for crafts. I have so many planned for the little ones!
- Read- I'm going to read '21 Days to a Simple Christmas' by Crystal Paine and join 21 Days to a Simple Christmas
- Clean the house- I have most of the house picked up, but I want it to look awesome in pictures.
- Workout - I want to hit the gym or do 1/2 hour video work at least 3 times this week.
- Gardening - work on 25 Weeks After Last Frost Gardening Goals
- Gardening - plan what I want to do in my Garden Box 3.
- Take a day off and just enjoy the season. I will be rushing around like. Crazy, I don't want to miss anything.
This week is full of fun holiday join! Because of that there is so much to do. I want to enjoy it but not over do it. Hope you have an awesome week planned! Let me know about it!