Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Weekly Goals - December 17th -24th, 2013

This week I have a lot of Christmas preparation to do. I love this time of year, but just haven't really been into it. I don't really know why, but I have together out of this mood. Hope you love to hear about our Christmas fun!

Weekly Goals

  1.  Make cookies- I love Christmas cookies! I love to eat them and give them out as little gift to the Aunts that I really can't afford gifts for. It just a little treat to say I was thinking of you.
  2. Wrap gifts- I finished buying my Christmas gifts a month ago, but haven't wrapped them. 
  3. Christmas Tree- I have a tree and cleaned out an area to put it. I haven't put it up though. Hoping to get that done this week.
  4. Christmas crafts- this is such a fun week for crafts. I have so many planned for the little ones! 
  5. Read- I'm going to read '21 Days to a  Simple Christmas' by Crystal Paine and join 21 Days to a Simple Christmas
  6. Clean the house- I have most of the house picked up, but I want it to look awesome in pictures.
  7. Workout - I want to hit the gym or do 1/2 hour video work at least 3 times this week. 
  8. Gardening - work on 25 Weeks After Last Frost Gardening Goals
  9. Gardening - plan what I want to do in my Garden Box 3. 
  10. Take a day off and just enjoy the season. I will be rushing around like. Crazy, I don't want to miss anything.
This week is full of fun holiday join! Because of that there is so much to do. I want to enjoy it but not over do it. Hope you have an awesome week planned! Let me know about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment