1. Wrap Christmas presents- today am hoping to get everybody's Christmas guess wrapped and put under the tree.
2. Cleaning- clean the mud room and decorated for Christmas
3. Running the fire- I need to make sure the fire is running all day long so the house stays warm.
4. Dog- take him out for a walk and have some exercise.
5. Gardening ~ Replant my rosemary plant
1. Pay the Bills ~
I hate Fridays
because it is the day of the week I sit down, and realize we are poor. One day
we won't be, but as of now we are. - all the bills that can be paid are
paid if you more left to go this month and everything is paid off.
2. Make Calls ~
I have to call the
wood guy and see what he price of wood is. I also have to call one of our
sites, because I locked myself out.- I called the places was little
disappointed in my wake I was out of wood and I couldn't unlock my site.
3. Errands ~
I have to run to the
bank, my mom's house, and the store.- I had fun hanging out with my
mom's house and I hit the stores.
4. Cleaning~ clean the living-room and hang up the stockings.- I got to clean a little bit of living room but not much I spent a lot of time at my mom's.
5. Gardening ~ Replant my rosemary plant. - I didn't get to because by the time I got home it was time to cook dinner.
I got some of my stuff done but not all of it. I am hoping to be able to get everything done today. What are your goals for today what are your plans for this weekend?