Saturday, December 21, 2013

Daily goals- Saturday, December 21, 2013

    So many Christmas things still left the to do. And I just don't have the holiday spirit. It's sad because normally I'm so excited for this Christmas is going to be that fun. Nobody will be home Christmas morning then it'll be so much running around on Christmas Day. I still don't know when my little ones going to get to open her Christmas gifts. 
Today's Goals
 
1.       Wrap Christmas presents-  today am hoping to get everybody's Christmas guess wrapped and put under the tree. 
2.       Cleaning- clean the mud room and decorated for Christmas
3.       Running the fire- I need to make sure the fire is running all day long so the house stays warm. 
4.       Dog- take him out for a walk and have some exercise. 
5.       Gardening ~ Replant my rosemary plant
 
Yesterday's Goals

1.      Pay the Bills ~ I hate Fridays because it is the day of the week I sit down, and realize we are poor. One day we won't be, but as of now we are. - all the bills that can be paid are paid if you more left to go this month and everything is paid off.
2.      Make Calls ~ I have to call the wood guy and see what he price of wood is. I also have to call one of our sites, because I locked myself out.- I called the places was little disappointed in my wake I was out of wood and I couldn't unlock my site. 
3.      Errands ~ I have to run to the bank, my mom's house, and the store.- I had fun hanging out with my mom's house and I hit the stores. 
4.      Cleaning~ clean the living-room and hang up the stockings.- I got to clean a little bit of living room but not much I spent a lot of time at my mom's. 
5.      Gardening ~ Replant my rosemary plant. - I didn't get to because by the time I got home it was time to cook dinner. 
I got some of my stuff done but not all of it. I am hoping to be able to get everything done today. What are your goals for today what are your plans for this weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment