Monday, December 23, 2013

Gardening - 27 Weeks After my last frost ~Weekly Goals

My book
Week-by-Week Vegetable Gardener’s Handbook, Is still helping me figure out what 'm suppose to be doing in the gardening. I love this book, because it is so organized!

Weekly Goals
  1. Planning Garden ~ Plan garden Box 4, this is the last gardening box in my vegetable garden. It might not be the last thing holding veggies! I have an idea  want to try this year.
  2. Start to organize and clean growing pots ~ my garden tool are a mess.
  3. plant herbs in door ~ this goal is a little hard because I can't seem to keep the plans living inside. I just don't understand why.
  4. Research ~ This week I'm going to work on research Alyssum and Potatoes. Join me on Facebook at Pa Gardeners to see what I find!
A lot of the work is researching my different plants so I know more about them. What are you doing in our gardening? Are you getting ready for next spring yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment