Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Daily Goals - Tuesday, December 17, 2013

It's snowing again! I can't believe how much snow we are getting so far this year. I love looking at the snow, but don't like being in it or driving in it. I had to this morning because for work.it suck because I had to get up an hour earlier to get on the road an hour earlier. I like to give myself a lot of time.

Today's Goals

  1. Work - I work today from 7:30-6pm.  It's going to be a long day because I am sleepy, and got here at 7am. I have some fun projects for the kids to do and I hoping to make cookies. 
  2. Get a fire going- I let the house with a little heater on, I hate doing that but I didn't get to start a fire and the house was already at 66'. I was worried about the pets.
  3. Christmas stuff- I want to start to go though it tonight. I didn't get to last night.
  4. Set my weekly goals- I haven't written them down a lot lately. I need to work on that. 

Yesterday's Goals
  1. Work ~ I work 9-2 today. This works great, because the little one has preschool, therefore the baby and I have time to shop to get there Christmas gifts for the parents, Don't know what I'm doing yet, but it should be fun. - it was a nice day! We even got a Christmas project in.
  2. Clean up ~ My little one won't clean her room, so hubby and I cleaned it. Great idea right? Take the stuff she has on the floor and out of place and make her earn it back. Yeah one question with that, where do I put her stuff? - we decide to visit my mom. I was therefore awhile.
  3. Christmas~ Tonight  want to get the decorations up. We haven't done much around the house because we didn't have the little one to help. - didn't get to. 
  4. Cooking ~ Today starts the 7 days of cookies! Everyday from now until next Monday I want to make a different type of cookies. I love making Cookies because this gives us something little to give. This year we are very tight on money little gift to give to people is a huge help. - didn't get to
  5. Workout ~ I want to hit the gym today. This way I get there!- didn't get to
  • I didn't get most of my goals done yesterday, because my little one and I went to visit my mom who got out of the hospital on Sunday. So most of my after work plans were put off. 

No comments:

Post a Comment