Monday, December 30, 2013

Daily Goal - Monday, December 30th, 2013

Good Morning! I can't believe the end of the Year is in one day! Today, is going to busy computer day today. I have a lot of thinking and writing to do. What are you doing today?

Daily Goals
  1. Bills ~ Today I'm going to look at my bills and pay the rest that are due this year and then plan out next year money goals. This is hard because I don't see hubby and I getting raises. But we have a lot to save for.
  2. New Year's Revolutions ~ I do this every year and try hard to stick to them. Some  do and some I don't. But it lets me see what I'm working toward and how to get there.
  3. Taxes ~ the next few day's, I'm going to work on getting my business taxes together and ready. That way hubby and I can go though everything and get them filed. I like to have my taxes filed asap.
  4. Keep Up on the fire ~ It is suppose to get cold and we could get a huge storm after the New Year, so I want to make sure the house is nice and warm.
  5. Cleaning ~ We have been very good on keeping the house up, I want to continue that.
What are your goals today? Are you starting to write you New Years goals?

No comments:

Post a Comment