Friday, June 14, 2013

Daily Goals~ Friday, June 14, 2013


Today I want to get  my house chores done and then tae the weekend off, I have a week and half off in the next two months but have to put in the days to have that off. That means monday until the mid of July. So I'll be busy and with my surgery in two weeks, I don't know how I will be feeling.

Today's Goals
1. Workout~ Today I want to hit the gym. Hubby off and we are going to work on our arms and back. I love having him there because he pushes me.
2. Family~ I have my newphew today
3.Gardening~ Weed and plant my watermeon area. I also want to get so yellow squash seeds into the ground.
4. Walk~ Today I want to walk the dog and take my daughter and newphew with me. I found a mulbury tree that is read to be picked!
5. Dog~ Skips has a et appointment today.

Yesterday Goals
1. Work- I work from 8am-6pm.- Done, end up staying later because we had to get a baby rabbit out of her house. It was crazy, rabbits go fast.
2. Write a Post about my awesome Giant deal.- This deal was awesome. I made out making $3.30. I will go back this weekend and do it a couple more times! - Didn't get to do this we lost power, my whole day was off.
3.Clean- I want to focus on putting away the wash. I have over 3 basket filled of clean wash. - Iended up thin dinner didn't look good and we went out and ran erros and picked up hoagies. Didn't get home until 9:30pm. What a long day!
4. Pick up my little one- I get her back from her father tonight at 9pm, I can't wait. I miss her so much.- Done shome with us this week
5. Cooking - Make pretzel with the little ones. - I forgot the yeast at my house. Monday project.... LOL

Yesterday, I didn't do well with my goals. Losing power, just put me off for the whole day. Oh well today is a new day. What are your goals?

No comments:

Post a Comment