Sunday, June 9, 2013

Gardening Goals~ 6 Weeks After My Last Frost

 
My used Book

Week-by-Week Vegetable Gardener’s Handbook is still helping thoughout the week to say on base with my gardens. I am still working on planting my seeding and keeping the gardens weeded. I am only giing myself 5 goals for the week. Reason being it is suppose to rain 3 days this week and this weeend I will be working.

Weekly Garden Goals
1. Check Tomatoes ~ watch for fungus or early blight, also remove suckers. This will help your tomatoes start to grow.

2. English Peas~ pick when pods are full
3. Tarragon, basil, orgegano, and mint ~ harvest early, but doing this it helps the plant to produce more.
4. Plant my containor plants~ I have two more huge pots I want to plant with lemon blam and lemon grass.
5. Warm-season cover crops~ plant in empty areas

I only have a few goals for this week, because I know it will be a busy week. What are your goal for the week?

Follow the other Weeks Before Last Frost Weekly goals with the links below.
Gardening 20 Weeks Before My Last Frost- Weekly Goals
Gardening 19 Weeks Before My Last Frost- Weekly Goals
Gardening 18 Weeks Before my Last Frost
Gardening 17 Weeks Before My Last Frost Weekly Goals
Gardening~ Weeks 16 and Weeks 15 before My Last Frost - Weekly Goals
Gardening~ 14 Weeks before Average Date of Last Frost
Gardening~ 13 & 12 Weeks before Average Date of Last Frost
Gardening~ 11 Weeks before Average Date of Last Frost
Gardening ~ 10 weeks until my last frost - Weekly Goals
Gardening ~ 9 weeks until my last frost ~ Weekly Goals

Gardening~ 8 weeks before my last frost - Weekly Goals
Gardening- 7 weeks before my last frost~ weekly goals
Gardening ~ 6 and 5 Weeks Before My Last Frost- Weekly Goal
Gardening ~ 4 gardening 4 Weeks Before My Last Frost - Weekly Goals
Gardening~ 3 Weeks Before My Last Frost - Weekly Goals
Gardening- Week of last frost- garden goals
Gardening- 1 Week After My Last Frost- Weekly Goals
 

No comments:

Post a Comment