Friday, June 28, 2013

Daily Goals- Friday, June 28, 2013


Look at my corn! The rain and sun has been great for it.
Today’s Goals
1.       Couponing ~ I want to go to the Giant, CVS, and Wal-Mart. I plan on spending $9, getting 33 different products, and coming back with $8 in store credit. Hopefully if everything works right, I will spend $1 on 33 products today.
2.       Gardening ~ I want to harvest more Mulberries today.  Hubby is home so I can us the ladder.
3.       Gardening~ Harvest peas, my pea bushes are over grown and need to be harvested.
4.       Gardening ~ Check on my radish seeds. I have let some of the radish go to seeds, so if the harvest started to brown I want to pick them and save them for the fall.
5.       Pets ~ Chicks I want to let the chicks out of the cage and let them run around today. They are living in the smaller crate with the big chicks, but not mixed. The last time they were aloud out they didn’t go in on their own so I can’t leave them out. Plus they are too little, the hawks will take them.
Living together

No comments:

Post a Comment