Saturday, June 22, 2013

Daily Goals~ Saturday, June 22, 2013


One of Our Mulberry Trees
Good Morning, Sorry I have been MIA, life has been crazy. Here is what going on here a lot of rain, we got over 6 inch in the last week, and now it is so hot. I am going ito surgery on Wednesday and planning a wedding with no money. Life been crazy.

Todays Goals
1. Work on blog and facebook ~ I haven't been showing alot into them, so if i want to be the best I have to do my best!
2. Gardening~ I want to harvest the fruit off the mulberry tree today. We have 2-3 trees in our back yard. 1 on each side and one mixed in with the other.
3. Gardening ~ I want to work on my flowers on the side of the property. I have so may to plant and they are looking to happy so i need to get them in the ground asap.
4 Family~ I want to help everyone out and put the pool up. Everyone wants it but we haven't had time to get it up. So it will be a nice suprise for everyone when the get home.
5. Pets~ I need to clean chicken coop and hoping my legs stop hurting so I can take the dog for a walk.

What are your plans this weekend?

Look At All the Fruit! MMMmmm

No comments:

Post a Comment