Thursday, June 13, 2013

Daily Goals- Thursday, June 13, 2013

Storms Coming
Good Morning, the storm looks like it could be a bad one. Please be careful today. How was you day yesterday. This week hasn't been my week and I'm glad it is over. This weekend we have some fun thing we want to do. But today we are going to focus on Father's Day. What are you doing for the awesome men in your life?

Today's Goals
1. Work- I work from 8am-6pm.
2. Write a Post about my awesome Giant deal.- This deal was awesome. I made out making $3.30. I will go back this weekend and do it a couple more times!
3.Clean- I want to focus on putting away the wash. I have over 3 basket filled of clean wash.
4. Pick up my little one- I get her back from her father tonight at 9pm, I can't wait. I miss her so much.
5. Cooking - Make pretzel with the little ones.

Yesterday's Goals
1. Work~ I work from 8am-6pm - Done, I have been getting out a little early everyday this week. Its nice.
2. Couponing~ I haven't be doing to good on couponing. I have been spending more time in the garden and not leaving the house on Sundays. Today though i want to check out Giant deal. -Giant deal worked! I will post it today. All I have to say is I got paid $3.30 To shop at the Giant!
3. Workout ~ I want to make it to the gym by 6:15 so I can get a 30 min workout in. - I made it to the gym! I only had a 25 minute workout but getting there better each time.
4. Prep tomorrow's dinner~ we are doing a crock pot meal tomorrow so I would like to have it prepped.- Dinner is made and one is in the freezer! I love having meal in the freezer ready.
5. Look up smoothie recipes~ I only eating a coffee in the morning. I know that's not good for me, so I'm hoping I can find a smooth recipe that wake me up in the morning and be good for me. - I was day to see that most smoothies have a huge calorie count.

Today I have to figure out how I am going to get a light work out in. It is suppose to rain all day so no walking or garden. Maybe cleaning tonight?

No comments:

Post a Comment