|My Milk Thistle|
1. Gardening ~ plant the bean area. I don’t know if I will get any beans this year. I am behind on planting the beans. None of my spouts came up, so I kept pushing it off. Here hoping for an Indian Sumer and good yield of beans.
2. Gardening ~ Plant my tomato transplants. I have no idea, if I will even get anything off it, but I need to try.
3. Gardening ~ Cut the Milk Thistle. If their seed open up then I will have the everywhere, I just want them in one area. So I need to control the seeds.
4. Go to the lake~ I think we are going to try to get the boat out today. I can’t wait.
5. Cleaning ~ I want to get the wash away; it is over taking the couch.
|My messy couch|
|I only paid $2.57|
|In the basket are one we are eating in; my hand are my seeds for next year|
5. Pets ~
Chicks I want to let the
chicks out of the cage and let them run around today. They are living in the
smaller crate with the big chicks, but not mixed. The last time they were aloud
out they didn’t go in on their own so I can’t leave them out. Plus they are too
little, the hawks will take them. The baby chicks got out of their little
coop, but really didn’t leave the big coop. The bigger chick did pick on the
last night so they went back in their baby coop.