Monday, June 10, 2013

Weekly goals- June 10-16

My written goal list 

Making a goals help me stay on track and give me a point to say well done! I'm not prefect and sometime run out of time. I am a working mother and thing come up, that weren't planned on.
This weeks goals
1. Work- this week I work 4 days from 8am-6pm. This week we are working I the last let of the alphabet letter Zz. Plus we have Father's Day projects to get done.
2. Gardening- I want to get my Gardening Goals~ 6 Weeks After My Last Frost ~ Weekly Goals. Being in the garden makes me so happy. I have 5 gardening goals for the week to help my garden become the best that it can be. 
3. Family- stick to the family menu. We are trying so hard to save money for our wedding so we are going to work on clean out the refrigerator and cabinets. 
4. Family- I want to take out the boat this week and have family time. 
5. Wedding - I have 3 wedding next year, February my brothers- I'm a bridesmaid, March our wedding, and October my best friends and I'm the maid of honor. This week I am focus on getting my vase together. I am working on my vase, we are making our own. 
6. Personal - go to the gym 3x this week. This goal is the hardest, because it means I have to get up early an get there. If I want to where my wedding dress I have to get there!
7. Personal - stay in my calorie count. Ok this is the hardest, I love to eat! Hmmm maybe that way I have gain weight. To get me where I need to be for the the wedding my calories are at 940. Ugh that hard, but if I work I can eat more!
8. Home- stick to cleaning schedule. I personal hate cleaning, but it is better for me than watching tv. Hhhmmm I wish I had OCD. 
9. Home- pets. I want to walk the dog 2x this week. He has been off lately. I'm not sure why, I know stress is a little high in the house so maybe that's why. 
10. Reading- this week during silent reading I'm going to work on reading "Weekend Homesteader Volume 3 June. 
These are my weekly goals and hoping to get though them! Have a wonderful week. 

2 comments:

  1. I hate to clean, too! I have been trying to listen to something while I clean!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad I'm not the only one. :-) I love the houe clean, but hate clean. Lol how does listen to something working for you? I have put on music, but doesn't really help.

      Delete