Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Daily Goals- Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Today, I have to tell a client that I do't want there business. I hate that but I think 5 kids, four under the age of 3 it to much.

Today's Goals
1. Work~ I work from 8am-6pm
2. Couponing~ I haven't be doing to good on couponing. I have been spending more time in the garden and not leaving the house on Sundays. Today though i want to check out Giant deal.
3. Workout ~ I want to make it to the gym by 6:15 so I can get a 30 min workout in.
4. Prep tomorrow's dinner~ we are doing a crock pot meal tomorrow so I would like to have it prepped.
5. Look up smoothie recipes~ I only eating a coffee in the morning. I know that's not good for me, so I'm hoping I can find a smooth recipe that wake me up in the morning and be good for me.

Yesterday's Goals1. Get up before 6am~ I didn't give myself a specific time because I not going to the gym today.
2. Work in the garden~ Right now the morning is the best time to get in the garden, bugs are to bad at night and I'm working in the daytime.
3. Complete a garden goal today~ I want to complete my garden goal of Check Tomatoes ~ watch for fungus or early blight, also remove suckers. This will help your tomatoes start to grow. This shouldn't take long. You can find the rest of this weeks garden goals at Gardening Goals~ 6 Weeks After My Last Frost.
4. Write out this week's Weekly Menu~ I have it written in my book, but i want to tell you guys about it.
5. Work~ I work form 8am -6pm
I did great yesterday with my calorie count. I end up under budget! I love that. How did your day go yesterday? What are your plans today?

No comments:

Post a Comment