1. Get up before 6am~ I didn't give myself a specific time because I not going to the gym today.
2. Work in the garden~ Right now the morning is the best time to get in the garden, bugs are to bad at night and I'm working in the daytime.
3. Complete a garden goal today~ I want to complete my garden goal of Check Tomatoes ~ watch for fungus or early blight, also remove suckers. This will help your tomatoes start to grow. This shouldn't take long. You can find the rest of this weeks garden goals at Gardening Goals~ 6 Weeks After My Last Frost.
4. Write out this week's Weekly Menu~ I have it written in my book, but i want to tell you guys about it.
5. Work~ I work form 8am -6pm
4. Pick up our quad~ An Awesome friend fixed it for us, we are selling it. The place we used to go to has been shut down. There is no where in under a hour to go riding, so it stupid to have a loan out on it. Bye Bye quad extra wedding money here we come! ~ We decided not to go because of the rain. Hubby is going this afternoon and has it almost sold today!
Last night Hubby and I had so much fun together trying to make our daffodils for our wedding cake. He did great but mine didn't look that good. We decide that we were going to buy them. How did you do on your goals for yesterday? What are your goals for today?