Sunday, June 23, 2013

Daily Goals ~ Sunday, June 23, 2013

My 1st flower on my Zucchini plant
Yesterday was a busy day. Today is going to be busy too. With my surgery I’m not planning on doing much next week. I don’t want to think about anything but lying in bed with some movies and my DVR. That way I’m pushing so much. I love this time of the year where I can walk around and see things starting to grow and my hard work starting to pay off.
Today’s Goals
1.      Pets~ I need to clean chicken coop and take the dog for a walk.
2.      Gardening~ I want to weed my herb garden box and dry some oregano. It is taking over the garden.
3.      Gardening~ I want to get my watermelon transplants planted.
4.      Gardening ~ Write my weekly Gardening Goals
5.      Family~ Hubby really liked coming home to dinner on the table, so tonight I’m going to make sure I have it read of him again.

Yesterday’s Goals
1. Work on blog and Facebook ~ I haven't been showing a lot into them, so if I want to be the best I  have to do my best! – I had both my Facebook and my blog up and running yesterday!

2. Gardening~ I want to harvest the fruit off the mulberry tree today. We have 2-3 trees in our back yard. 1 on each side and one mixed in with the other. – I harvested over 2 ¼ lbs. of mulberry yesterday. You can read about it at Gardening~ How to Harvest Mulberries

3. Gardening ~ I want to work on my flowers on the side of the property. I have so many to plant and they are looking to happy so I need to get them in the ground a.s.a.p. – I finished this goal and it looks awesome. I’m just hoping that one big storm won’t wash it away.

100 feet of flowers
4 Family~ I want to help everyone out and put the pool up. Everyone wants it but we haven't had time to get it up. So it will be a nice surprise for everyone when the get home. – I had it up but need hubby help to finish it. He was more than willing to help.

Our pool! Love Walmart type
5. Pets~ I need to clean chicken coop and hoping my legs stop hurting so I can take the dog for a walk. – I didn’t get to clean the chicken coops. I also decide not to walk the dog my calves were hurting me and I didn’t know how he felt that was the longest walk he went on in a while.

What are your goals for today? How is your gardening turning out?

No comments:

Post a Comment