Monday, June 10, 2013

Daily goals~ Monday, June 10, 2013

Girls at preteen age
I'm sitting in the office drinking my coffee and being so proud of myself. I got myself up at 5:15am this morning. I want to leave the house by 6:10 to go to the gym for 45mins. Getting to the gym after work hasn't really happened. By getting up an hour early it gives me time to feed the pets, do the dishes, switch the wash, fold the wash, and get dressed before we walk out the door.
Todays Goals
1. Get up by 5:15~I did this!!! I'm so excited
2. Go to the gym~ I want to work out 3x this week. Bridemaid dress, Wedding dress, Maid of horner dress, all this year!
3. Work ~ I working the rest of the Mondays until the mid of July, but I get 1/2 this month off and a whole week next month off. It evens out!
4. Pick up our quad~ An Awesomes friend fixed it for us, we are selling it. The place we used to go to has been shut down. There is no where in under a hour to go riding, so it stupid to hae a loan out on it. Bye Bye quad extra wedding money here we come!
5. Write My weekly Goals ~ hubby is stressed so I want to find something specail for him this week, just to let him now what he means to me. My parents hae refused to pay anything trowward the wedding, so it falls on us. But he doesn't want me to pick up more time at work or even look for a second job on my days off. The money is falling on him.

Here is how I did on yesterdays goals
1. Gardening- Plant garden box by the old fire pit area. Done and it looks nice you can check it out here Gardening~ Before the Buggies Chased Me Away
2. Gardening- Plants eggplant in the garlic bed. Done you will see it today!
3. Post weekly gardening goals  Done you can see it here Gardening Goals~ 6 Weeks After My Last Frost ~ Weekly Goals
4. Marriage- Write a letter to hubby  Done he will get it today
5. Cleaning- Clean the kitchen and the baby chicks coop. ~ I did pick up the chicken, and but not to whereI want it. I decide going to my nephews baseball game was more important. What do they say "There is always tomorrow" I would rather spent time with family instead of cleanning.
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment