Any way today is the day I prep cook all my sides, and desserts. Hubby and I got the house clean yesterday, all but the mudroom.
- Family ~ take my mom to the airport. She is off to FL for thanksgiving with my aunt.
- Cook ~ cook the side for Thanksgiving. I'm making stuffing (for the turkey), homemade cranberry sauce, salad, sweet potato casserole, and broccoli and cheese rice casserole. I can prep all this so all I have to do is warm it up.
- Cook ~ cook all the desserts for Thanksgiving. I'm making peanut butter fudge cookies, min brownies, pumpkin pie, pumpkin bread.
- Cleaning ~ clean the mudroom. I have to sweep and vacuum.
- Set Up for Thanksgiving Dinner ~ I have set up the table and set it. Plus hang up the decorations for Thanksgiving.
- Errands ~
I have to get cat soap and coffee creamer. - Hubby and I everything I think we need. Hoping not to have to go out again.
- Pet ~
Today I have to give the cat and dog a bath. I also have to clean the chick coop. - The pets got a bath, they both were mad at me. But they are clean and ready for Thanksgiving dinner. I didn't get to the chicken coop. I will try to do it on Saturday.
- Cleaning ~
Today is the living room's turn to get cleaned! I want to stream vacuum and dust everything! - Hubby and I got the living room clean. I love the house when it's cleaned and picked up.
- Cooking ~ I need to cook up my pumpkins. Fresh pumpkin always makes a better pie. - Nope still haven't gotten to that. There no choice, it has to get done today.
What are you doing today? Are you traveling?