Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Daily Goals ~ Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Well it is officially today. My parents have spilt up. My mom is telling her family today and my father's family will find out tomorrow. It will make for an interesting meal on Thanksgiving.
 Any way today is the day I prep cook all my sides, and desserts. Hubby and I got the house clean yesterday, all but the mudroom.

Today's Goals
  1. Family ~ take my mom to the airport. She is off to FL for thanksgiving with my aunt.
  2. Cook ~ cook the side for Thanksgiving. I'm making stuffing (for the turkey), homemade cranberry sauce, salad, sweet potato casserole, and broccoli and cheese rice casserole. I can prep all this so all I have to do is warm it up.
  3. Cook ~ cook all the desserts for Thanksgiving. I'm making peanut butter fudge cookies, min brownies, pumpkin pie, pumpkin bread.
  4. Cleaning ~ clean the mudroom. I have to sweep and vacuum.
  5. Set Up for Thanksgiving Dinner ~ I have set up the table and set it. Plus hang up the decorations for Thanksgiving.
Yesterday's Goals
  1. Errands ~ I have to get cat soap and coffee creamer. - Hubby and I everything I think we need. Hoping not to have to go out again.
  2. Pet ~ Today I have to give the cat and dog a bath. I also have to clean the chick coop. - The pets got a bath, they both were mad at me. But they are clean and ready for Thanksgiving dinner. I didn't get to the chicken coop. I will try to do it on Saturday.
  3. Cleaning ~ Today is the living room's turn to get cleaned! I want to stream vacuum and dust everything! - Hubby and I got the living room clean. I love the house when it's cleaned and picked up.
  4. Cooking ~ I need to cook up my pumpkins.  Fresh pumpkin always makes a better pie. - Nope still haven't gotten to that. There no choice, it has to get done today.

What are you doing today? Are you traveling?

No comments:

Post a Comment