Thursday, November 7, 2013

Gardening- Planning 2014 Gardens~ 1st draft

My art time
Today hubby told me there is snow in the forecast, plus I'm stressing about wanting a baby. So what do I do to help get over the stress? Of course garden, but at work I can't garden. The little ones want to color, so I sat down with them and they colored their pictures, and I made a picture of my garden! It was so fun! My little girly was asking "Where the veggies, going? Mmmm that sound like a yummy garden!"
Final plan (well for today)
I really need to do that. Sometimes just day dream helps me relax. After the little ones went to take there nap and dinner was ready to go into the oven. I decide to work more on the picture. I am so excite, to have figured out what I'm going to be doing. I can start to research and learn more about the plants I'm going to plant!
What do you do to destress?

No comments:

Post a Comment