Monday, November 11, 2013

Today's Goals~Monday, Novemeber 11, 2013

I had a busy weekend of doing really nothing but laying in bed with hubby. My little one is at her fathers house this week. We decide just to take a break and relax. I  know I will pay for the laziness down the road this week but it felt nice.

Today's Goals
  1. Work ~ I work from 8-6 today. My little girl is off today! So we will have to stay busy.
  2. Coupons- I haven't even cut last weeks, or look at the deals for this week. I have to get to work on that.
  3. Dinner ~ Hubby, My parents and I are going out to dinner tonight to celebrate Veteran's Day. Both my father is an Army Vets ad hubby is still in the Army!
  4. Kids Korner ~ Make Cards For Soldiers, to celebrate Veteran's Day.
  5. Free coffee~ Eagles Won so I get my free coffee today!
What are you goals today?

No comments:

Post a Comment