Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Daly Goals ~ Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Good morning! It is cold here. But I have a busy day. I didn't get to any of my morning chores, but that ok, I'll get them tomorrow. I have been so sleepy and with one of the family's I work for being sick, I will sleep. Maybe I will miss the cold.
Today's Goals
  1. Work~ I work 8-6 today. I Wednesday though, so it should be an easy day.
  2. Couponing~ Today s my shopping day, hoping to pick up some candy and toothbrush and aspirin. I'm hoping to pay $.50 or less out of pocket but we will see how it goes.
  3. Kids Koner~ Make phonic paper.
  4. Read ~ Read more of my book.
  5. Workout~ today is the 3rd day of my abs challenge. So far I'm sticking to it.
Yesterday's Goals
  1. Work ~ I work 8am-6pm today. I want to leave early so I can make it there before the crazies get on road. It was a nce day we made homemade cookies mmmmm
  2. Couponing~ same as yesterday, get to work cutting and finding this weeks deals. _ worked on the deals and only have two place to stop. Hoping only to spend .50 out of pocket.
  3. Kids Korner~ Make cookies. I'm feeling oatmeal cookies this week. ~ Everyone love the oatmeal cookies.
  4. Read ~ Start my new gardening book. I can't wait to see what this one has to say. Started reading it. I can't wait to see what happened.
  5. Dinner, mmm tonight is Rosemary chicken and potatoes. - dinner was good.
What are you doing today? Are you busy or relaxing?

No comments:

Post a Comment