Monday, November 11, 2013

Happy Veteran's Day!

Thank you
Today is one of the times of the year I'm stop and think about the people that give us the right to live our life's the way we do. I come for a military family. My Poppop, Father and Hubby all served (Hubby is still serving) in the USA Army! I am so proud of them. Both my Poppop and Hubby have seen war. Therefor this day means a lot.
I go out with my Hubby and Father every Veteran's Day and have dinner. (my mom is there too) We enjoy their free meal and they love it.
I want to put it out there  for all the Soldiers and Vets today you can eat each meal for free and get a free hair cut. Hubby has the list on an Adobe file, and I can't figure out how to attach it. Here is a Money Saving Mom with some of the information. I am attaching pictures of the information so I can share it with the vets! Enjoy your day!!


 


No comments:

Post a Comment