Thursday, November 14, 2013

Daily Goals

This morning was one of the worst in a while! The dog woke me up at 3 AM and then again at four to go out. Then 4am until 5am he decided to lick himself and keep me awake something, about that sound just dries me nuts. Then I ffinally fell back to sleep at 5am, and I didn't want to wake up at 6am. Then I had to take the ham stock out of the crockpot clean the crockpot and start our dinner. Start a fire, feed the pets, let the chicks out of the coop the range all day. Just to realize that dinner can't be left alone in the crockpot and had to stir it every hour. So I had to bring it to work! Then got stuck behind an accident and then got stuck on bridge work. What a great way to start my morning hopefully the day turns around!

Today's Goals
  1. Work- I work 8-6. I was late though. I got stuck in traffic. 
  2. Kids Korner- today is library. Little man is love the Thomas Books
  3. Workout - I didn't get to it yesterday. So it works out because today was suppose to be a rest day.  So I will just do the exercise today. 
  4. Gardening- start to research how to start seeds in Aqua phonics environment. 
  5. Reading - finsh two more chapters in my book, "Farm City The Education of an Urban Farmer" by Novella Carpenter. I picked it up from the library. It is a good book! 
Yesterday's Goals
  1. Work~ I work 8-6 today. I Wednesday though, so it should be an easy day. - it was a rough morning but seemed to get better. T
  2. Couponing~ Today s my shopping day, hoping to pick up some candy and toothbrush and aspirin. I'm hoping to pay $.50 or less out of pocket but we will see how it goes. Nope it didn't go as planned. Oh well. 
  3. Kids Koner~ Make phonic paper.- we end up hang out at the Chick Fl-A play area. Because of the construction on the bridge. 
  4. Read ~ Read more of my book. - I'm on chapter 7. Loving the book, sounds a lot like me! 
  5. Workout~ today is the 3rd day of my abs challenge. So far I'm sticking to it.- nope didn't get to it. I got sucked into the book and couldn't put it down. 

No comments:

Post a Comment