Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Daily Goals~Tuesday, Novemeber 19, 2012

Good Morning! We have the stomach flu going around the house. This one drains you so much. I slept all Sunday. Yesterday, I listen while I totally disagreed, but decided not to say no right way. The reason being 3 on 1 sucks. I decide I would research it more and find out more information and then hubby and I would meet up with them and figure it out. Then found out more horrible news and family drama came out. I went to bed with a huge headache!
Today's Goals
  1. Work~ I work for 8am-6pm today. It will be nice to be at work than home thinking. Stress goes away when your busy
  2. Garden research~ Hubby bought me nettle seeds for the garden to help with my allergies. I don't know much about them. Time to learn.
  3. Kids Korner~ Introduce the letter Ii. I can't believe my little man is picking the stuff up so quick.
  4. Cooking ~ I bought a lot of meat, today I want to bag it all up for the freezer.
  5. Relaxe ~ I want to take 30mins just to read today and not worry. Right now my family issue and ex issues are killing me. So just to take time out and relax s important.
What are your goals for today?

No comments:

Post a Comment