Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Daliy Goals~ Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Today was a busy morning, being a homestead working mom is hard some morning when all you want to do s sleep.  had to get up this morning, do wash, start a fire, feed the dog, cat and chicks. I also had to make sure the little one is running on time, check her lunch, and make sure she brushes her hair and teeth. I also to some time to change pictures on my Facebook account Pa Gardeners.

Today's Goals
  1. Work ~ I work from8am-6pm. Today is art class with my little man! I hope he likes it!
  2. Garden research~ Hubby bought me nettle seeds for the garden to help with my allergies. I don't know much about them. Time to learn (again)
  3. Reading~ read at least a chapter of my book.


Yesterday's Goals
  1. Work~ I work for 8am-6pm today. It will be nice to be at work than home thinking. Stress goes away when your busy. Work was great! I love spending time with the little ones.
  2. Garden research~ Hubby bought me nettle seeds for the garden to help with my allergies. I don't know much about them. Time to learn. ~ didn't get there yesterday.
  3. Kids Korner~ Introduce the letter Ii. I can't believe my little man is picking the stuff up so quick.~ Little man love the letter Ii but was a little mix up with the fact eye didn't start with I.
  4. Cooking ~ I bought a lot of meat, today I want to bag it all up for the freezer. ~ There were all bagged and  even precooked some to make cooking easy one busy days.
  5. Relaxe ~ I want to take 30mins just to read today and not worry. Right now my family issue and ex issues are killing me. So just to take time out and relax s important.  ~ I didn't' get to, a lot of my friends heard what happened and call to make sure I was ok.
Not many goals today. I am to stress to stress about making my goals. Ugh in a week f the family drama is still going on. I will tell you about it, but man it is taking a toll o everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment